Key questions before you embark on writing your report
1. Have you clearly identified the key issue(s) of the assignment question?
2. Have you checked the command word in the question – e.g. explain means give details about why a certain perspective can be advocated; evaluate means make a critical appraisal of the work and validity for a particular explanation of how topic in question seems to work.
3. In the development of your main argument, will you take a particular position that views the key issue(s) from within a certain theoretical perspective?
4. Maybe, though, you will take two slightly different positions when answering the question. Or perhaps, you will chose to tackle the question from two contrasting perspectives? If so, is there anything that is common for the topic to be understood and explained in these differing views?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS