- Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding
Evaluate the current developments in recruitment and the requirements for successful employability
- Demonstrate the following skills and abilities
Articulate a personal development plan to strengthen and evidence your capabilities and demonstrate what you have to offer employers through different phases of the application and selection process
What am I required to do in this assignment?
This assignment is designed to enable you to become business-ready and to utilize your remaining studies to enable you to compete successfully in your chosen graduate employment sector.
You will use the portfolio of assessment 1 and the outcomes of an online Personality Profile tool as the basis to develop.
- Personal Development Plan
- Commentary (3,000 words) which clearly demonstrates how your future actions are linked to the gaps, theoretical and personal, identified in the gap analysis. You will need to evaluate the current developments in recruitment and the requirements for successful employability. This evaluation needs to include how you can utilize feedback from telephone, video and one to one interviews and pitch competition activities to make timely and successful applications for real employment opportunities.
What do I need to do to pass?
In order to pass Assignment 2 you will need to:
Via a reflective review of your learning experiences, and a critical evaluation of your strengths and weaknesses, construct an achievable personal development plan to address knowledge and personal attribute gaps within your remaining study time before graduation.
How do I produce high quality work that merits a good grade?
We will be filling this section in together in class on Click or tap to enter a date. make sure you have downloaded/printed out the Assignment Brief and bring it to the session with you.
How does assignment relate to what we are doing in scheduled sessions?
The assignment allows you to reflect and plan for the future, using your learning experiences in a manner that enables you to identify gaps and plan to fill them before you graduate. It develops you as a person in relation to knowing yourself better, and how to differentiate what you can bring to the company, particularly when making applications for graduate schemes and for professional roles.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS