In light of those key Organisational Behaviour (OB) concepts studied in this topic, critically review and analyse how managers today can create an inclusive hybrid workplace. From a wide range of relevant theories and concepts discussed in this topic, identify key skills, competencies and practices that are essential for managers in effectively building an inclusive hybrid workplace during pandemic and post-pandemic times.
1. Present a summary of the importance of creating an inclusive hybrid workplace during pandemic and beyond
2. Based on the summary of the importance dealt above, critically analyse how managers can create an inclusive hybrid workplace. Basing on the critical review of different Organisational Behaviour theories studied in this topic, analyse what are the key skills, competencies and relevant practices that will assist managers in building an inclusive hybrid workplace?
3. Integrate relevant OB theories/concepts from this topic as well as use ideas from other academic sources in the literature to build a strong rationale for your arguments in this report.
4. Use at least 10 refereed academic sources and other resources to prepare this assignment.
Note: This is a group assignment.
Group Report Structure
Table of Contents
Introduction (200 words)
This states the purpose and structure of the report briefly.
Body (2000 words)
A summary of the importance of creating an inclusive hybrid workplace during pandemic times and beyond (500 words)
Critically reviewing OB theories/concepts, analyse key skills, competencies and practices that are essential for managers to build an inclusive hybrid workplace (1500 words)
Conclusion (200 words)
Briefly summarize and draw together the key points made in the assignment
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS