Part A- The Client
1. Prepare a list of questions that you would need to ask your clients about the proposed transaction, that is, prepare your needs analysis (ie. Fact Find).
2. In a suitable format, prepare a submission for the clients ie. a Proposal document.
1. Develop detailed broking options designed to maximise the client’s outcomes and reach client objectives which incorporate elements from
research and which address complex needs and issues
2. Identify and describe key assumptions upon which the plan is based
3. Provide a detailed analysis of research strategies and findings
5.Assess the impacts of taxation, social security, economic and other government policies on client investment and financial requirements
6. Interpret and comply with industry regulations and codes of practice
7. Identify the roles of associated financial advisers and work effectively with them
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS