It is advisable to use publicly available information to begin your analysis: the institution’s/ organization’s Web site is often the best starting point. Remember, however, that you are using the Web site as a source of data for the analysis; do not simply copy material off the Web site. Your assignment is an analysis, not a data-dump.(N.B. You should arrange with your tutor in order to verify that no other student had selected the same institution/ organization for the TMA).
You will need to interview at least one member of the institution/organization (either a current member or one who has recently left it). It can be very useful to make an initial contact with your informant early in the research process, to ensure that the person is indeed willing to talk with you. You will find the informant most useful, however, after you have done the preliminary work with the publicly available materials.
The purpose of this TMA is to develop your ability to use the conceptual frameworks and tools from the BUS310 course since this TMA is meant to assess your ability in understanding, and application of the course materials and ideas from external sources, as well as to your reflection and critical thinking. It is also intended to test your ability to argue relevantly and to justify a point of view besides, constructing, defending and evaluating an argument, using relevant evidence and giving reasons for conclusions.
1. Critically discuss the key factors and forces in the general and industry environments that affect the demand for medical care and consequently on the institution/organization that you have chosen from your country. Discuss how these factors and forces is affecting your chosen institution/organization performance and competitive position. From your own perspective, what actions should your chosen institution/organization do to keep its competition alive?
2. Critically evaluate the key resources available for the chosen institution/organization to effectively and successfully compete within its boundary and attain a competitive advantage? Discuss whether the chosen institution/organization market position is supported by its value chain and other key internal resources. As a strategist, what recommendations you would suggest to help the chosen institution/organization to stay ahead of its rivals.
3. Critically evaluate the chosen institution/organization Business–Level strategy components. What are the advantages and disadvantages of these components? Suggest ways by which the chosen institution/organization may improve and sustain its competitive position in sector.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS