You are to write a report based on a case study that focusses on the application of an intelligent system. Intelligent systems can encompass many AI centred systems but the main focus of this assessment is Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Computer vision, as a field, is progressing at a rapid rate helped in part by advances in deep learning. There are many challenges in computer vision including; dual priorities, speed for real-time detection, limited data, class imbalance, and ethics. There are many Computer Vision problems including object detection, gesture recognition, hand sign detection, satellite image classification, to name just a few.
NLP has given us the ability to talk to a machine (voice as input), such as the AI-based systems like Alexa or Siri, and be understood. Alas there is still a long way to go before we have systems that exhibit a real understanding of natural language (Natural Language Understanding/NLU), as ultimately computers need to be able to determine polarization and sentiment analysis, emotion analysis, topic detection and classification.
For this assessment you will chose between a computer vision case study, and a natural language processing case study. Select one case study only.
The report should be 1500 words (+/- 10%) and is an individual piece of work.
Exploring various applications of intelligent systems will give you a greater understanding of the use and efficacy of these systems, to solve simple through to complex problems. Learning to analyse the suitability of different AI methods, the ethical issues associated with them, and the technical language used in the industry is essential to ensure you are able to articulate the challenges around implementation of the intelligent system being discussed. Using case studies that focus on intelligent systems will bolster your analytical skills, helping you to think through the how, why, when and where of implementing such a system. By completing this assessment you will to appreciate the real-life application of intelligent systems, and begin to identify opportunities to utilise these systems across a breadth of problems.
To complete this assessment task you must write a case study report with the following sections:
- Introduction: This section should introduce the case study you have been given, and highlight the significance of the problem it seeks to
- Background: This section should provide sufficient background information on, and explain the application of, the intelligent system including machine learning models and
- Method: Elaborate here on the method(s) used and explain how the research was You should include the source of data used in the case study, and identify any ethical issues that may have arisen upon its use (e.g., medical history of patients).
- Results: What was the outcome of the case study?
- Discussion: In this section you should explain the relevant and significance of your chosen study, and you should identify obstacles restricting the intelligent system. You should also mention any constraints reported in the
- Recommendations: This section should include critical perspectives and recommendations to improve or enhance the system.
- References: You should support your report with additional peer-reviewed journal articles. These should be in appropriate APA.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS