• Knowledge of business analysis processes, procedures and techniques.
• Knowledge of business problems and opportunities, processes, models and strategies.
• Knowledge of key organisational policies, procedures and documentation required to perform ICT focused enterprise analysis, including those related to:
o assumption testing processes
o organisational capabilities
• Knowledge of market trends and best practices in identifying business opportunities.
• Knowledge of constraints and risks in implementing solutions.
• Knowledge of solution implementation approaches.
• Knowledge of methods of calculating qualitative and quantitative benefits of ICT solutions.
• Knowledge of technology solution patterns.
• This is an individual assessment.
• To ensure your responses are satisfactory, consult a range of learning resources and other information such as handouts, textbooks, learner resources etc.
• To be assessed as Satisfactory in this assessment task, all questions must be answered correctly.
Provide your response to each question in the box below.
1: Answer the following questions regarding the business analysis processes, procedures and techniques
1.1. Explain business system analysis in your own 50-100 words.
1.2. What are the three (3) fundamental processes, procedures or techniques of business analysis planning?
1.3. How should you audit business analysis processes, procedures and techniques
appropriate to a project?
2.1. Using 250-500 words, identify and describe seven (7) of the most common technology-related problems and opportunities for a business.
2.2. What are the five (5) main business processes and models? Explain using 250-500 words.
2.3. What are the six (6) principal components of business strategies?
2.4. Explain each component of business strategies using 25-50 words.
• the assumption testing processes
• the organisational capabilities
3.1. Explain the key organisational policies, procedures and documentation required to perform ICT focused enterprise analysis using 100-200 words.
3.2. Discuss the assumption testing processes to conduct ICT focused enterprise analysis using 200-400 words.
3.3. In 75-150 words, describe organisational capabilities relevant to conducting
4: Answer the following questions regarding the market trends and best practices inidentifying business opportunities
4.1. In 100-200 words, explain business trend analysis and best practices for finding business opportunities.
4.2. Identify and explain four (4) market opportunities for business growth.
5: Answer the following questions regarding the constraints and risks in implementing solutions
5.1. What are the main constraints and risks in implementing business solutions? Answer using 200-400 words.
5.2. What are the biggest obstacles that enterprises face when implementing new technology? Answer using 250-500 words.
6: Answer the following questions regarding the solution implementation approaches
6.1. In 100-200 words, discuss business solution implementation approaches.
6.2. What are the three (3) threads that can be included in good business solution implementation approaches?
7.1. In 100-200 words, describe the methods for measuring the qualitative and quantitative data of ICT solutions.
7.2. Explain how would you measure the success of qualitative and quantitative benefits in ICT-focussed enterprise analysis? Answer using 100-200 words.
8: Answer the following questions regarding the technology solution patterns.
8.1. Read the below scenario and identify two (2) technology solution patterns:Xyz is looking for technology solutions that will allow them to bring their applications to market quickly and efficiently. Their key issue has been hardware faults, which have resulted in substantial data loss due to the lack of networked backgrounds.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS