Imagine this scenario:
As Hollywood Organic Co-op’s IT manager, you will analyze their workflow process as the e-documents move through the life cycle, with a focus on the disposition of the documents.
Create a 2- to 4-page list in which you:
- Define the policies to apply to documents so that document-related controls are audited, documents are retained or disposed of properly, and content important to the organization is protected.
- Describe how documents are converted as they transition to different stages during their life cycles.
- Explain how e-documents are treated as corporate records that must be retained according to legal requirements and corporate guidelines.
- Recommend tools that are required to support disposing of information assets, including PII and financial data.
Construct this assignment as a bulleted list, document table, or other method of your choice in a Microsoft Word document. A narrative or formal paper is not required.
Format any references included according to APA guidelines.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS