Create a presentation that outlines the legislation and legal requirements in relation to health and safety in the early years.
Your presentation should cover:
• Outline the legal requirements and guidance for:
• health and safety • security
• Explain how legislation and guidelines for health and safety inform day-to-day practice with babies and young children
• Identify policies and procedures relating to the health and safety of babies and young children
You are going to create an information leaflet that is designed for new parents whose children are starting your setting. The leaflet is about allergies, common childhood illnesses and how your setting deals with medications.
The leaflet should cover the following:
• Identify the signs and symptoms of allergic reaction and intolerances in babies and young children
• Identify common childhood illnesses
• Explain procedures for receiving, storing, recording, administering and the safe disposal of medicines in an Early Years Setting
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS