Module Five Report Guidelines and Rubric Overview As a middle manager, you have already recommended an innovation option (incremental or discontinuous) to the organization from the course scenario. However, one of the organization’s key luxury-market competitors in passenger vehicles recently launched a prototype of a fully autonomous luxury sedan. It has announced that it plans to bring the model to market within the next two years. The organization wants to prepare for the challenge. You have been tasked with creating a report recommending the most suitable process for managing innovation in a changing external environment (for example, a key competitor coming up with a new product). You will also recommend how cross-functional teams can work effectively within the process. Lastly, you will address the concerns of the key stakeholders about introducing innovation management processes in a changing environment. Prompt Based on this scenario, create a process recommendation report. Remember to tailor the information for the target audience, your stakeholders. Your report should include the following points: 1. Identify the most suitable process for managing innovation in a changing external environment. You must consider the following processes and briefly describe all four processes before you offer your recommendation: Stage-gate Agile Lean Discover-iterate-pivot
2. Explain your rationale for your recommendation. Describe the advantage of your chosen process over others. Explain how it can address the changing external environment. 3. Explain recommendations for ensuring cross-functional team effectiveness in the chosen process.How would you measure team success at each stage of a project? • How would you review and implement changes coming out of success measurements? How do you know when you are done with the project?
4. Describe your plan for addressing the concerns of your key stakeholders. Select two of the following departments whose directors will be your audience: research and development (R&D), finance, human resources (HR), or marketing.Identify key stakeholders who will use the report in your organization. List at least two concerns they may have about processes for managing innovationExplain your response to their concerns. Guidelines for Submission Submit a 2- to 3-page Word document with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. If references are included, they should be cited in APA format. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS