Part A – Nurses Role in Primary Health Care, weighting
From the various Australian community health settings outlined in the subject content or discovered in your own research (ie: Correctional Services Nurse, School Nurse, Women’s Health Nurse, Maternal and Child Health Nurse, Community Mental health nurse, etc):
- Select one (1) Primary Health Care (PHC) Nursing role of interest to you and describe the purpose and responsibilities of this role.
- Justify the importance of this nursing role in achieving the Primary Health Care outcomes at the individual, community, and policy level. Include in-text referencing to relevant literature to support ideas and discussion.
Part B – Health Promotion and Education weighting
Nurses play an important role in health promotion, disease prevention, and changing the health behaviour of individuals and communities.
- Select one (1) health promotion/education/information resource from those provided In the ‘Assessment Resources’ folder on the LMS that could be used to support the health education for a chosen consumer/s (individual, community, group) concerning the identified health need.
- Include in-text referencing to relevant literature to support ideas and discussion. Write a report addressing the following requirements:
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS