Developing a Recovery Focused Nursing Care Plan [RFNCP].
A Recovery Focused Nursing Care Plan based on the care of the consumer described in the scenario. Assignment Instructions:
- Choose 2 different Recovery Processes from the 5 Recovery Processes outline in the CHIME (2011) Conceptual Recovery Framework as follows:
- Hope and optimism about the future.
- Meaning in Life.
- This model was discussed in the Week 1 Lecture this semester so you should start with reviewing this. 4 For both of the 2 Recovery Process’s you chose you are required to:
- State the Recovery Process you are choosing to focus on and provide your own description for the process (supported with in-text references).
- Write 3 Mental Health Nursing Interventions for the Consumer in the case study that are specifically relevant to the principles of the Recovery Process you have chosen (supported with in-text references). c. Provide a reflective statement for each set of interventions intervention outlining why these interventions are going to support the aspect of the recovery process you discussed (supported with in-text references).
- You will find a set of Writing Instructions on how to complete each section of the Assessment below. 6. You must support your work with Intext References using APA 7th Ed: In particular this means that you will need to locate references that support Recovery Oriented MH Nursing interventions that reflect the principles of the Recovery Model].
You are not required include an Introduction or Conclusion for this assignment though you may include Appendices as required.
You need to submit your Assignment as a single uploaded file that includes  a Title Page (see below),  your Assignment,  your Reference List (in APA 7thEd format along with any Appendices you wish to include. Your Title Page must be the first be the first page of your Assignment and must contain: a. The Program code and title: BP032: Bachelor of Nursing. b. Course Code & Title: NURS2098 Complex Mental Health, Trauma and Recovery. c. Title of the Assignment. d. Your Name and Student Number. e. To whom the assignment is to be submitted to (the Course Coordinator). f. The due date of the Assignment. g. The word limit and your word count. f. An Acknowledgement that you have viewed and reviewed Your Turnitin Report. 12. Finally, you must make sure your assignment is written in 3rd person past tense and uses headings. No use of I, me, my etc. This is a Care Plan but it is also a critical assignment that requires that you use the literature effectively and think about how the literature informs your practice in the given scenario.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS