For your Final Project, you will create a PowerPoint presentation based on a topic from your current field of study. Since this is a fully online course and we do not meet in person in a traditional classroom setting, you will need to narrate this presentation so it can be viewed electronically.
To assist in the completion of your Final Project, some of the required pieces are included in this course as Milestones. These Milestones are completed throughout the course by the student and the instructor will provide feedback for each Milestone, in order to help the student better the overall quality of their project. See below where the milestones align with the Final Project requirements.
Topic: CRIME SCENE
Choose a social, cultural, or ethical issue related to your current major or field of study. Chose ONE area to focus on. For example, you cannot talk about ethics in healthcare, public safety, or IT in general. You would need to pick a single ethical issue to discuss and not just ethics in general. (Milestone 2 & 3)
Conduct a search using both internet and library database resources. You must use at least 3 sources, one of which must be from the library database. Keep track of these sources! You will need to include a reference slide at the end of your presentation. (Milestone 4)
Create a NARRATED PowerPoint presentation that contains between 12 to 18 slides. You must add your voice using the narration feature in PPT. Include the following:
- Title Slide (1 slide) – includes your name and the presentation title. (Milestone 2)
- Introduction Slide (1 slide) – should be something catchy and explain why this issue is important. (Milestone 3)
- Body/Content Slides (8-14 slides) – must be interesting, well organized, and presented clearly. Slides should not contain full sentences/paragraphs.
- Summary Slide (1 slide) – may also include a way for others to get involved, help, or get more information.
- Reference Slide (1 slide) – must be in APA style and be a minimum of 3 resources. When including hyperlinks in the reference list, they must be hyperlinked. (Milestone 4)
Include the following PowerPoint elements:
- Apply a single theme or design template.
- Apply a transition to each slide.
- Do NOT use animation.
- Provide at least one hyperlink to a video or useful online article.
- Use at least 5 open or creative commons images (Clipart, photos, shapes, etc). (Milestone 6)
- Use smart art at least one time.
- Include an original chart. (Milestone 5)
- Include a footer on each slide with the slide number and your last name.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS