Your assignment is to be compiled in ‘business report’ format and should address the following items (you can use keyword headings/sub-headings to address each item):
- Define work-family conflict and outline what factors would be considered by a HR manager in determining whether an employee’s request to switch to a part-time position on an ongoing basis should be granted.
- Discuss the effects of work-family conflict on individuals. These could include (but are not limited to) the effects on an individual’s work, family, health outcomes etc.
- Outline the actions that the supervising manager should take in the circumstances of the case study.
- Describe the ways in which HR managers in organisations can better support work-family conflict in general.
The assignment should reflect the principles of scholarly work and students must demonstrate that adequate research has been undertaken. The report must include reference to a minimum of six academic journal articles, in addition to other possible materials. Thus, the contents of the report must be based on evidence from research findings.
Note that you will not need to include an ‘executive summary’ for this report, but a Table of Contents should be provided. Only the main body of the report is included in the word count (the table of contents and list of references are not counted in the word count).
The report will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Clarity of description of the issue(s) in the case study, and its link to individual/organisational outcomes
- Use of information (including case-study content)
- Application of theories/concepts dealt with in the topic or subject
- Research and referencing *Note: Insufficient scholarly research may result in a fail grade for this report. Inadequate or inaccurate referencing may result in a fail grade for this report or the unit.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS