1. Write a plan for your application that demonstrates the following:
a) Background information about the employing organisation that will assist you to demonstrate your interest in the role and understanding about the mission and values of the organisation and the context in which it operates. (500 – 750 words)
b) How the key selection criteria for the role compare with what you have learned from leadership theory, formal health leadership frameworks and strategic management. (1500 words)
c) Draft responses to the selection criteria that demonstrate your understanding of what is required of the successful applicant. As you will not have practical experience to offer, base you responses on best practice as described in the academic literature. Note: job advertisement the key selection criteria to be answered will be identified. (1000 words)
1. Demonstrated ability to provide clinical leadership to manage and support diverse therapeutic programs delivered by the ACF across the Northern Territory to ensure services offered are of high quality and meet the needs of service users.
2. Demonstrated capacity to work in a culturally safe manner with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, young people, families, carers and communities.
d) How you might develop the experience, knowledge and skills to fulfil the role you are applying for, i.e. map out a career pathway for these types of roles. You will need to take into account your existing strengths and weaknesses, experience and career aspirations.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS