Create a report for the senior leadership with root cause analysis of the problem discussed in the case study (Well Fargo company). Your report should, 1. Develop descriptive analytics for the manpower planning issues around pandemics.
2. Develop predictive analytics about the issue of retention and employee engagement.
3. Develop strategies and make recommendations for high employee engagement and retention. Please note you are expected to conduct your research about the company, the issues faced by the company and provide solutions using descriptive and predictive analytics. Please provide intext references as well as reference list. What do I need to do to pass? (Threshold Expectations from UIF) In order to pass this assessment, you will need to: Identify underline strategies and issues in implementing HR analytics and data strategies Undertake research, using a range of credible HRM academic sources, and prepare research notes, with citations, to resolve problem. Prepare a research report summarising the key aspects of your research and demonstrating in-depth knowledge of HR theory and/or practice with references. How do I produce high quality work that merits a good grade? Demonstrate good understanding of the organisation and the issues faced by the finance industry. Demonstrate good understanding of root cause analysis. Demonstrate understanding of various HR analytics techniques Demonstrate ability to conduct research and write a report. How does this assignment relate to what we are doing in scheduled sessions? You will learn to identify appropriate sources of information for use in a particular tasks, apply theoretical models to given scenarios and learn to develop your own point of view based on evidence. You will be introduced to basic purpose and key objectives of the HRM Analytics. Current issues in the news, case studies, research and professional practices, along with discussion on how these impacts on the role of HR analytics practitioner or HR business partner, will underpin the unit.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS