Significance of Major Discoveries in Modern Biology
This assignment will focus on you describing a discovery, innovation, important finding and/or breakthrough in genetics, cell biology, and/or biotechnology. Some examples include endosymbiont theory, in vitro fertilization, GMOs, cloning, genetic engineering, PCR, genetic fingerprinting, gene therapy and DNA sequencing. You can use your text, the South University library, or the Internet to help you find something that interests you.
Your paper should be approximately 2-3 pages and include the following:
- a description of our topic,
- the people behind the innovation,
- a consideration of the events, experiments, or ideas that lead to this discovery,
- how the innovation influences society, health, agriculture, wildlife, culture, and/or you personally,
- example(s) of applications from current news/magazine articles.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS