View the link and watch the documentary. Then answer the questions (at least one paragraph per question).
- Explain how the manufacturing of ignorance is used to confuse the public, using one of the examples in the documentary (tobacco, chemical, and fossil fuel companies)?
- Who is the main target of the manufacturing of ignorance? Why?
- What does the documentary mean when they argue the law of the church has been replaced by the law of the market and how does that play out in the University?
- Hypothetically or in reality, pretend you accept the argument of the documentary. What are the implications for society’s need to solve social problems?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS